- An extraordinary project with Cedarwood Productions
In January 2016, Karen and Dai Davies (Cedarwood Productions) and I began to explore the idea of creating a non-profit as an umbrella organization for our tv series “Creature Crazy”. It just seemed to make sense – the series and focus is philanthropic in nature, and is powered by volunteers, lots of passion, and an enormous amount of love! So, Youth4Good (Youth 4 Community Good Society) was born!
Creature Crazy, the primary program of Youth4Good, is a show for families and youth about helping animals and the environment. It will be a fun and inspiring show featuring animations, lots of cute (and not so cute!) animals and real kids making a real difference in all kinds of ways.
Our goal? To create quality and inspirational programming for young people that educates and empowers them to have a positive impact. Coming soon! Watch the promo video HERE.
To find out more, including how YOU can get involved as a sponsor, donor or non-profit partner contact Lori Elder for details.
- An Inspiring Consulting Project for Camosun College
Camosun College: leading the way in health and wellness
Creating a vision for a new Centre for Health and Wellness
- Fulfilling Special Projects with Black Press as Special Projects Lead.
– March 2015 Volunteers – The Heart of Our Community (Special Insert with Volunteer Victoria, their members and community-minded businesses to celebrate our community volunteers during National Volunteer Week).
– Coming soon! National Volunteer Week and Canada’s 150th Special Feature! Want to be involved? Contact me.
– Coming soon! Social Enterprise Special Feature! Want to be involved? Contact me.
- Non-Profits and Social Enterprises PR4Good is Proud To Assist: